Hi Malgorzata,

Organometallics are definitely challenging. The biggest problem here is
that the two different SMILES actually correspond to different
stoichiometries. This isn't just two different representations of the same
thing, N[Pt](N)(Cl)C is H4Cl2N2Pt while N.N.[Cl-].[Cl-].[Pt+2] is H6Cl2N2Pt
For what it's worth, I believe that the Pubchem entry "N.N.Cl[Pt]Cl", is
correct.

You should get different InChI strings or keys for molecules that have
different stoichiometries.

-greg