Hi,

I am just wondering does rdkit support the functionality of get descriptors
value for single atoms of a molecules.

For example, in cdk, they have following function:

// mol is molecule object; atoms.get(i) returns a single atoms

// descriptor.calculate will calculate the descriptor value for the
atoms.get(i) in mol

IDescriptorResult res = descriptor.calculate(atoms.get(i), mol).getValue();

For example, I want to calculate the RDF of the molecules
(rdkit.Chem.rdMolDescriptors.CalcRDF),

After I called Chem.rdMolDescriptors.CalcRDF(mol), I got a large list with RDF
values; then I tried the following

>>> Chem.rdMolDescriptors.CalcRDF(mol,2)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ValueError: Bad Conformer Id

So I assume that the Conformer Id correspond to each individual atoms?

Thank you so much!

Xuan