Okay Thanks Greg.

After more digging, I can confirm that GenerateDepictionMatching2DStructure
is not included in the C#/Java wrapper. In addition, the Compute2DCoords
function (upon which GenerateDepictionMatching2DStructure is built) is also
not exposed in the  wrapper. Can anyone point me to an example of how I can
rebuild the wrapper with these extra functions included?

Thank you.