Adapting from https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/issues/642 I wrote:

    reader = Chem.SDMolSupplier(file_sdf, sanitize = False)
    for mol in reader:
        try:
            Chem.SanitizeMol(mol)
        except:
            sys.stderr.write("Bad: %s\n" % (mol.GetProp("_Name"),))
            continue

A good point is that this code does not produce any warning, and that it does
when I remove the "sanitize = False" option.
However Chem.SanitizeMol(mol) never raises an error,
unless something is missing in my try/except statements.

The warning message I want to track is:
[19:58:01] Conflicting single bond directions around double bond at index 27. [19:58:01]   BondStereo set to STEREONONE and single bond directions set to NONE.
I know which bond has a problem but I still do not know in which molecule.

Jean-Marc

PS. Markus, sorry for the duplicated message.