RDkit Discussion Group,
    I am interested in generating and assigning AM1-BCC charges to small
molecules,
preferably in batch mode.  I understand this topic has been discussed
previously, buthas there been RDkit code written to do this?  Since this relies
on the results of AM1 calculations, has anyone perhaps written RDkit code to
calculate and assign the charges if I have already generated a MOPAC output
file by some other means?
    I greatly appreciate all the capabilities of RDkit, and not to be
off-topic, but if someone is aware of a non-RDkit way to generate AM1-BCC
charges, that might workfor me.  Hence, please let me know.  Thank you.
    Regards,
    Jim Metz