Hi Navid,

based on the adjacency matrix that you reported the first molecule has the following topology:

i.e., it features an oxygen atom with 3 valences, plus a disconnected oxygen (the last one in the node). That molecule makes little chemical sense to me - it looks like some sort of slightly broken sydnonimine. However, unless you set a +1 formal charge on the oxygen wth index 6 in your node the RDKit will fail to sanitize that molecule.

The second compound is nitromethane followed by a bunch of disconnected atoms:

Again, as that nitrogen has a valence of 4, RDKit will fail to sanitize the molecule unless you set a formal charge of +1 on that nitrogen (and most likely a formal charge of -1 on the single-bonded oxygen). However, all those disconnected atoms (C, N, H) in the rest of your node seem suspicious to me - I wonder if something has gone wrong somewhere in your workflow.

I hope the above helps, cheers
p.