Hello,

In the paper: "Graph Networks as a Universal Machine Learning
Framework for Molecules and Crystals", authors introduce chirality as an
atom feature input to analyze QM9 dataset. I was trying to recreate this
atom feature as following

> Chirality: (categorical) R, S, or not a Chiral center (one-hot encoded).

The code I used is:

    from chainer_chemistry import datasets
    from chainer_chemistry.dataset.preprocessors.ggnn_preprocessor import
GGNNPreprocessor
    from rdkit import Chem
    import numpy as np

    dataset, dataset_smiles = datasets.get_qm9(GGNNPreprocessor(),
return_smiles=True)

    for i in range(len(dataset_smiles)):
        mol = Chem.MolFromSmiles(dataset_smiles[i])
        Chem.AssignAtomChiralTagsFromStructure(mol)
        chiral_cc = Chem.FindMolChiralCenters(mol)

        if not len(chiral_cc) == 0:
            print(chiral_cc)

The output shows no Chiral centers for this dataset. When I use
`includeUnassigned=True`, code gives a list of tuples, but instead of
"R/S", I get "?". I was wondering if there is a mistake in my
implementation. If this is expected, any thoughts on how chirality was
assigned in the above paper? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Navid