It is aromatic according to the RDKit aromaticity model described here:
https://www.rdkit.org/docs/RDKit_Book.html#aromaticity

The O and N each contribute 2 electrons. Each of the carbons shared with
the 6-member ring contribute one electron. The carbonyl is sp2 and
contributes zero electrons. The total is 6, which satisfies the 4n+2 rule.

Ivan