Hi Florian,

The problem here isn't actually chirality (since you don't have any chiral
centers specified). It's more that standard embedding can be tricky for
large molecules like this. The solution is general to switch to starting
the embedding from random coordinates.

ps = AllChem.ETKDGv2()ps.randomSeed = 0xf00dps.useRandomCoords =
Truecids = AllChem.EmbedMultipleConfs(m,10,ps)

Here's a full gist:
https://gist.github.com/greglandrum/dcaed471cef37beb3c7c860be3ce1ae3

We should get something about this into the documentation.

-greg