Hi Chris,

i too, looked for this functionality in Plotly, but I was not able to
find it.
This is the reason I switched to bokeh / holoviews.

https://github.com/apahl/mol_frame/blob/68801e16af3cfb60f846c40f471d190cbe34748b/mol_frame/mol_frame.py#L949
and
https://github.com/apahl/mol_frame/blob/68801e16af3cfb60f846c40f471d190cbe34748b/mol_frame/mol_frame.py#L1214

Kind regards,
Axel

On 15.01.20 10:30, Chris Swain via Rdkit-discuss wrote:
Hi,

I've been looking at ways to produce interactive plots within a
Jupyter notebook and after trying a couple of options I used Plotly.
This seems fairly straight-forward to use and I can produce
interactive data frames, in addition to 2D and 3D scatterplots.

https://www.macinchem.org/blog/files/a5cc1afff58a411056af7b8d9b0011dd-2577.php

Whilst I can get text to appear when hovering over a data point I'd be
interested in ideas of how to get the structure displayed when you
mouse over a point.

Cheers,

Chris