Hey Paolo and David,

Thanks a lot!
This is probably the most helpful resource I can use. It is great that you
are planning to add new stuff in there and update things.

One reason for me to transform my python code to c++ is to improve
efficiency.
(need to do a series of RDKit works like embedding confromers, RMS between
confs, Shape Tanimoto distances, etc., with a lot of my own programming
logic)
In addition, profiling my python code showed the RMS (bestrms) step is the
bottleneck, is the C++ version of RMS code coming soon?

I will keep tracking the changes you make in the near future. Really
appreciate it!

Best,
Leon