发件人:&nbsp;"Maciek Wójcikowski"<mac...@wojcikowski.pl&gt;;
发送时间:&nbsp;2020年4月11日(星期六) 晚上10:30
收件人:&nbsp;"Zhenting Gao"<183310...@qq.com&gt;;
抄送:&nbsp;"Rdkit-discuss"<rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net&gt;;
主题:&nbsp;Re: [Rdkit-discuss] Can we use Rdkit to generate pdbqt file for
AutoDock Vina?

Hi Zhenting,

RDKit does not have PDBTQ writer as you mentioned, but I have implemented one
in
ODDT&nbsp;https://oddt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/rst/oddt.toolkits.extras.rdkit.html#oddt.toolkits.extras.rdkit.MolToPDBQTBlock

I also can warn you that reading back molecules from PDBQT might mess up your
bond orders.

In ODDT it is also possible to run a docking "pipeline" with Vina using RDKit
exclusively, and use SDFs as a input/output.

----
Pozdrawiam, &nbsp;| &nbsp;Best regards,
Maciek Wójcikowski
mac...@wojcikowski.pl