Dear all,

I used the pyLSD software (http://eos.univ-reims.fr/LSD/JmnSoft/PyLSD/) to solve the problems
of isomer generation for the C11H24 and C12H9N formula.
The similarity of the two problems in only apparent.
The 159 isomers of formula C11H24 were generated within a few seconds.
I stopped the resolution process for C12H9N after a few millions of solutions
because it could have lasted for days, if not for weeks.

Best,

Jean-Marc Nuzillard