Hello guys,

Working on transferring my entire RDKit Python code to C++. Before testing
new code, I need to make it working with C++...

Not experienced with it, so I got a couple of questions about the
installation:
1. My Conda RDKit works well with Python on Linux. Do I have to install a
new "C++ version" of RDKit? If not, how can I link it to the current Conda
RDKit?
2. If I need to reinstall it for C++ purpose, do I have to build it from
source? I have my cmake and gcc up-to-date on linux.
3. I can try the Windows Installation using RDKit binaries, but same
question here: does it work fully with C++?

Can anyone offer some help? Thanks a lot!

Best,
Leon