Hi Steven,

MolWt uses naturally occurring average atomic weights, the ones you find in
a typical periodic table. For example, Cl = 35.453.

ExactMolWt uses the weight of a specific isotope (the most naturally
abundant isotope unless the structure specifies a different one for an
atom). These are the atomic weights you find in an isotope chart, not a
regular periodic table. For example, 35Cl = 34.96885268.

Hope this helps,
Ivan