Hi Dave,

Understood, but I actually meant distinguishing between the mol objects of the
unspecified vs. unknown stereochem forms, not their SMILES.

Since Paolo is proposing the option for both unspecified and unknown to be
depicted as crossed bonds (and since both forms would have the same underlying
SMILES), the only way the user could distinguish them would be to check
bond.GetStereo.

Adelene

Doctoral Researcher
Environmental Cheminformatics
UNIVERSITÉ DU LUXEMBOURG

LUXEMBOURG CENTRE FOR SYSTEMS BIOMEDICINE
6, avenue du Swing, L-4367 Belvaux
T +356 46 66 44 67 18
[github.png] adelenelai