Hi Gustavo,

<https://gist.github.com/adelenelai/59a8794e1f030941c19bcb50aa8adf3f>https://gist.github.com/adelenelai/59a8794e1f030941c19bcb50aa8adf3f

In the gist above, I tried doing some further investigating.

It seems for the example you gave, the rdkit functions indeed give the same
inchikey and inchi, but different aux info.

Why this different aux info doesn't translate into different inchikeys/inchis,
I'm not sure.

Adelene

Doctoral Researcher
Environmental Cheminformatics
UNIVERSITÉ DU LUXEMBOURG

LUXEMBOURG CENTRE FOR SYSTEMS BIOMEDICINE
6, avenue du Swing, L-4367 Belvaux
T +356 46 66 44 67 18
[github.png] adelenelai