Hi Zoltan,

this Jupyter snippet should do what you needL:

from rdkit import Chem
from rdkit.Chem.Draw import rdMolDraw2D
from IPython.display import SVG

mol = Chem.MolFromSmiles("[C@H](Cl)(Br)F")
drawer = rdMolDraw2D.MolDraw2DSVG(200, 200)
drawer.drawOptions().prepareMolsBeforeDrawing = False
mol_draw = rdMolDraw2D.PrepareMolForDrawing(mol, wedgeBonds=False)
drawer.DrawMolecule(mol_draw)
drawer.FinishDrawing()
svg = drawer.GetDrawingText()
SVG(svg)