Hi Greg,
yes, but my situation is that the X dimension is much larger than the Y and
most of the time things are aligned nicely. But not always. Here is an
example.
OC(C(=O)NC=1C=CC=CC1NS(=O)(=O)C=2C=CC(F)=CC2)C=3C=CC=NC3
[image: image.png]
Clearly there is potential to lay this out using more of the X dimension
and less of the Y.

Tim