Dear RdKit Users!

Following the tutorial I am trying to use the following function to
automatically make 2D sketches for ligands in PDB format which works
fine

resolution = (350,350)
def draw_mol_from_dir(mol_dir: Path, ouput_dir: Path):
    for mol_file in mol_dir.iterdir():
        if mol_file.suffix == mol_file_extension:
            mol = Chem.MolFromPDBFile(str(mol_file))
            if mol:
                AllChem.Compute2DCoords(mol)
                Draw.MolToFile(mol, Path(ouput_dir, mol_file.stem +
".png"), size=resolution)
            else:
                print(mol_file, " couldn't be red as molecule by rdkit.")

Now I am trying to customize alitle bit the representation of
molecules using modified function:

def draw_mol_from_dir(mol_dir: Path, ouput_dir: Path):
    for mol_file in mol_dir.iterdir():
        if mol_file.suffix == mol_file_extension:
            mol = Chem.MolFromPDBFile(str(mol_file))
            if mol:
                AllChem.Compute2DCoords(mol)
                print("The portrait of", mol_file.stem, "has been
painted. Go next !")
                d = rdMolDraw2D.MolDraw2DCairo(resolution[0], resolution[1])
                d.drawOptions().addStereoAnnotation = True
                d.drawOptions().addAtomIndices = True
                d.DrawMolecule(mol)
                d.FinishDrawing()
                d.WriteDrawingText(str(Path(ouput_dir, mol_file.stem +
".png")))
            else:
                print(mol_file, " couldn't be red as molecule by rdkit.")

basically I like more the second representation but I noticed that the
information about the chirality of the ligands is missed (compared to
the first function), even if the addStereoAnnotation = True has been
activated. How I could fix it?