Hi Lauren,

The enhanced stereochemistry is available, not as atom properties, but as
"stereo groups" of the Mol object. For example,

>>> mol = Chem.MolFromSmiles('C[C@H]1CCCNC1 |&1:1,r|')

>>> for group in mol.GetStereoGroups():
        print([group.GetGroupType(),
               [atom.GetIdx() for atom in group.GetAtoms()]])

[rdkit.Chem.rdchem.StereoGroupType.STEREO_AND, [1]]

So in this case you have a single "AND" group consisting of only one atom,
1.

Hope this helps,
Ivan