Hello RDKit community,

I normally do not use this channel to promote my own research, however, I
thought it was a good idea to share a piece of my work with you this time.

Myself and a colleague recently published a paper on calculating
hydrogen-bond strengths and free energy of hydrations from compound
structures (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-30089-x). The method
was implemented in an open source library called Jazzy (
https://github.com/AstraZeneca/jazzy) which relies mainly on two
dependencies: RDKit and kallisto.

The library also allows generating visualisations of atomistic
hydrogen-bond strengths. Most of this logic is done using RDKit. Therefore,
I also want to thank the contributors of RDKit for often helping me find my
way out around some issues I have encountered while implementing some of
the code in Jazzy.

Inspired by RDKit, we also created a cookbook (
https://jazzy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/cookbook.html). Feel free to take a
look at the code and paper.

Cheers,

Giammy