I have a question on inverter "phasing".  By that, I mean connecting multiple
240 volt inverters to a common single phase sub panel or service panel and the
need (or not) of making sure that L1 -L2 correspond on each inverter to the L1
- L2 buss bar in the panel. I recall issues in the early days with the SMA
2500's and the need to "phase" the inverter ac outputs so that the L1 - L2 was
the same with all the inverters. I have a Sunpower system with multiple 5200's
that is reportedly back feeding half of  what was expected, even though the
production numbers on the inverter are showing full expected production. I
haven't examined the site yet.

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
760-403-6810

"Building a Better Future For The Next Generation"