From: Aaron Mandelkorn <reoso...@gmail.com>
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Sent: Sat, January 22, 2011 10:40:46 AM
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Barrel Roof Mounting

Just wondering if anyone has any info about mounting systems designed for
barrel
roofs.  I have been looking into this for a little while and can't seem to find
any commercially available mounting solution to this roof type.  Has anyone
else
had any experience mounting to this roof type?  My first thought was to create
some kind of raised flat structure to mount to using unistrut and standoffs and
maybe a top down mounting system on top of it?  Any ideas?

Aaron Mandelkorn
Renewable Energy Outfitters
P.O. Box 65
Salida CO 81201