Correct. As a mobile RE dealer and service center, I see quite a few 24 volt
systems with Vanner or other equalize type converters. As 12 volt current
increases it causes one battery voltage to drop. The equalizer then shares
current from the 24 volt tap to the 12 volt tap to maintain equal voltage
across the two batteries. I'm not sure I said it better the Michael, just
different for more clarity.

Are you sure you are not a REAL wrench?

Larry
Starlight Solar Power Systems