From: re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Harkins
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:55 AM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Solar/Small Wind in Columbia

Wrenches,

Have any of you installed in Columbia?  I've been talking with some friends
outside of Bogota, Columbia about solar and wind, and now I am curious.  If any
of you have experience with renewables there it would be great to hear from you.

Topics - On and off grid systems, Interconnection, permitting, exporting, code,
electric rates, licensing, wind maps, etc.

Thanks,

Ryan Harkins
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer /
Project Manager