There aren't many relays to choose from at 600 volts dc.

Here's an Omron relay rated for 400 volts 20 amps dc: http://www.omron.com/ecb/products/dry/3/g9eb-1.html
or 400 volts 60 amps dc: http://www.omron.com/ecb/products/dry/3/g9ea-1.html

The coil isn't 120 volts. But a common wall wart power supply would operate it. About $150 at Mouser.com <http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=G9EB>

You shouldn't have to switch at 600 volts. It should work just as well to short the lowest voltage pair of modules.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com
t: 541-568-4882