I did a 246 kW ground mount  installation in Simi Valley with an 11 degree
slope ESE... Same issue as what you are facing.

You can easily see the system from satellite images: ~1 mile north of HWY 118
at Kuehner Dr exit in Simi Valley, CA.

We used Unirac's ULA rack system with 40 rack groups of 50 modules each...
Poles are vertical in the ground, but the normally horizontal poles were
affixed to them at an 11 degree angle to match the ground slope; the top of
pole "T" units were custom welded by the manufacturer to our angle for this
purpose (in our case, 79 degree/101 degrees). Each rack also slopes about ~17
degrees from the back legs to the front legs. Net slope of the array is
effectively turned near more south than the slope, while still optimizing for a
small array footprint.

/wk

William Korthof
714.875.3576