How about disabling one inverter at a time when the disturbances are happening?

That might narrow it down to it being a single inverter.

Through the process of elimination you may be able to find out if it is a
single inverter or a combination of inverters that makes it do it.

It might be a specific inverter or it might be a specific combination of
inverters

I have seen APC UPS units click but not activate, in that case it was one
inverter off grid and one UPS.

Somewhat irritating, I put it where I couldn't hear it to make the problem go
away so to speak !

Later,
Bob ellison

Bob Ellison