*From:* RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] *On
Behalf Of *Lars Ortegren
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2:02 PM
*To:* re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
*Subject:* [RE-wrenches] Slate roof attachment?

Wrenches,

Anyone out there attach to slate roofs? we've had one, that ended with us
re-roofing the portion of the roof under the array, but I'm wondering if
there is a great product out there that others have used? Thus far, the
only attachment I can find is the PV Quickmount shake flashing that even
mentions slate.  Ideas?

--

*Lars Örtegren/ President*

[image: California Solar Electric Company]
<http://www.californiasolarco.com/>

PO Box 480/149 E.Main St
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Phone : (530)274-3671 Fax: (530)274-7518
*California C-10 Electrical Contractor #779624*