It looks like there is a bonding screw just below where the bare equipment
grounding conductor lands? That bonds that grounding lugs set to the panel
enclosure. You can always do a continuity test from point to point to determine
if they are bonded.

Michael D Nelson
MD Electric & Solar, Inc.
707-684-0064 mobile