I have had to replace two in six years. Pretty simpleto do. Takes about 30 to 45 minutes depending upon your level of arthritis..... Chris

On 3/27/2017 10:57 AM, Wallace Stahle wrote:
Dan,
That is an Outback stock item called FX/GS fan kit I believe. Cost about 2$20 with additional SS replacement screws included for either inverter.

I just changed one on an early model FX2524. Pretty simple change. They recommend doing it while it is on its back instead of on the wall and that does help the reassembly quite a bit.

Good luck,

Wallace Stahle
Future Electric Energy Co
P O Box 236