Happy Friday, Mechanix~ Sometimes I encounter "off the grid clients" who
pressurize their household plumbing using an AC centrifugal pump. When the
pump starts, the batteries pucker & the lights flicker.

I'm on the quest for surface mounted pressurizing pumps that are fitted
with AC soft start motors. Shouldn't this be an idea whose time has come?
1/3 hp or 1/2 hp should suffice, which could be handled at either 120vAC or
240vAC. The technology is already available in submersible pumps such as
"Grundfos SQ"...now we just need it ported over to a surface mounted
centrifugal.

Thanks in advance for any leads that might help me find a supplier for this
type of pump. The Wrench List is the Bomb~

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Landline: 970-731-4675
Cell phone or for text messaging: 970-946-6584
ᐧ