Chris

I know those guys personally but There's no joy there. A Nice Controller I'm
still using the BETA they sent, it's been years but when it's gone... it's
gone. Same goes for the Inverters, I think they were made in the same factory
that makes Samlex

Kind regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer

Your 5-star rating really matters to us. Click to rate! Solar BizT team works
hard to provide you the best customer service. If we don't deserve a 5-star
rating, please contact us directly.  We'll do what it takes to win your
approval.

Please note my new E-Mail
E-Mail: t...@solar-biz.com
Main Number: 888-826-0939
Panama Office: 507-836-5588 X 122
Direct Toll Free: 888-503-6772
International: 575-539-2111 X 122
SKYPE Address: thesolarbiz (e-mail first)
I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion to fission. And it just
so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor safely banked a few million
miles from us. It delivers more than we could ever use in just about 8 minutes.
And it's wireless!"
Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
and delete any copies of this message.