Guys and gals.

Though I'm nor a lawyer well-versed in trade law and actions, there is the
possibility of RETROACTIVE tariffs being applied.

In Washington trade parlance this is referred to as finding "critical
circumstances," which allows the government to throw out a retroactive
dragnet on solar modules imported into the U.S. PRIOR to any
tariffs/restrictions decision.

This is what, in fact, happened to me back in 2012 during the first round
of this trade war.

Just don't be the importer of record for any purchase of modules and you
should be OK.

Caveat emptor.

Buyers beware...

marco