Does anyone know how they actually operate?

I”m thinking they are using a variable AC voltage output from the micros to
operate at MPP  matching the resistance of the heating element?
IE more PV watts, higher AC voltage, more load.  Lower PV watts, lower AC
voltage, less load?

Thanks,

jay

Peltz Power