Mac
I have used the sunpower 318 on trailers with the outback charge controller
FM-60, which was wired for positive ground. However this was the only power
on board, did not have any issues when connected to the truck or via the
outback PS 2 except when I connected the laptop to the Mate 3 and had it
plugged it to the inverter power, this would pop the GFI, I used an optical
interface to prevent this from happening. I will say the Outback is more
expensive then the panel so it may not be worth it.
Jerry