Wow, this is flash from the past…  I had almost forgotten about running DC in a
house or garage.

With todays inverter efficiency’s & costs VS. the cost of proper DC wire
sizing, garage lighting?, & having to modify a reliable lift system, etc.

Is there really a cost savings in the longs run?

It’s a garage, are you going to need to run any AC tools, battery chargers?

I mean it is a potential man cave, really now….

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.

C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com

Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                        <http://www.solarwork.biz>
www.solarwork.biz

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"