Hi Hilton,

We've done the math for our installed cost on the Powerwall 2. Certainly,
it wouldn't make sense to purchase it just for energy savings alone with
current California residential electricity tariffs. However, most folks are
buying it primarily for backup purposes and then a little bit of utility
savings is just icing on the cake or what storage folks are calling
"stacked benefits." The SGIP for many of our clients is over $5k per
Powerwall (now a little lower) and many clients are pairing with PV and
taking the 30% Fed tax credit. All in all, it is a very good deal.

August