Mac,

A company called Luminous Renewable Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd. had taken over
the SWWP line. My last email with them was in 2013. I notice that their website
is not up but perhaps they sold or changed something.

http://www.luminousrenewable.com/
email r...@luminousrenewable.com

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems