The seminar that AEE had claimed unlimited cycles for 4 years. The data I
saw (and I will try to find it) was as good as the others. About 6 to 8
thousand cycles and if you discharge 30% daily, it will take 3 days to
equal one cycle. I may be mixing this up so when I find it I will be back,
after I finish the work part....