While I can't make any recommendations on specific brand or models of
electric feed pellet heaters, I advise you to be careful if your client's
inverter does not provide a "pure" sine wave; I have seen issues with
pellet heaters, boilers, smokers, refrigerators etc that can't handle a
modified square wave. There are gravity-fed pellet stoves available that
need no electricity at all - look at Wiseway and US Stove. They are large
and ugly, but any electric pellet heater that won't function properly on
your clients inverter is worse than ugly.

Dan Fink
Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342