Daniel,

No, have not seen this. I would load an SD card into combox and start a
logging program to monitor L1 and L2. Since Schneider replaced the inverter
control board I am at a loss. Your comments seem logical to me also. What
about refrigerator surge? if you still have repair number from Schneider I
would see what they say also. Good Luck!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net