While not as inexpensive as David's solution, I have used Mean Well converters with success. This manufacturer supplied the DC-DC step-down converters used by Wattsun for their tracker drives, so there's a pretty long history with them. Check out https://www.trcelectronics.com/View/Mean-Well/RSD-200C-48.shtml.

Allan