Jerry - Thanks for the input!  No snail trails or burn marks at his point
as the system has yet to be commissioned.  There will be an aerial IR
inspection once we're operating and if anything shows up it'll be addressed
for sure, but my understanding of microfractures is that the effects often
don't show up for years (save for what can be seen with EL testing).

*Regards, *

*Andrew Truitt*

www.dr.ventures
d: 202.486.7507

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66
Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132

[image: Logo]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.