Locus (now part of Also) has a pretty nice kiosk view
<http://kiosk.datareadings.com/P63FsYjN/project-info/1/photos/1?slideshow=true>,
though you'd need to install a Locus meter.

Regards,

Andrew Truitt

www.dr.ventures
d: 202.486.7507

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66
Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132

[image: Logo]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.