Hey Darryl--
Great idea on the eGauge. Is it somewhat easy to set up for us older,
electrical coots with limited nework experience? Work in a rural area with not
so smart utility meters and knowing peak demand and kWh loads would be a big
help in setting up storage systems that would do the job without over spending.
Would it be possible to hook it up at a house on a regular basis when it is not
being used for a job?

Bill Hennessy
Berks Solar, LLC
371 Centennial Rd
Mertztown, PA 19539

o 610 682 4300
c 484 560 4666
NABCEP certified installer
PA contractor #44411
www.berkssolar.com

    On Monday, March 4, 2019, 6:33:06 PM EST, Darryl Thayer