Hello, Mechanix~ Square D BDL36100 caught my eye because it's a "unit
mount" circuit breaker as in "bolt it down" & it also will mount to a DIN
rail. This could serve my AC purpose better than their fusible disconnect
H363, but I need to find an indoor type box to mount the
breaker--preferably where the toggle pokes out the front & with adequate
clearances, etc.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Why, Mick...oh why?" My possible project is ten time zones away from the
nearest code inspector & it's off the grid. It's also ten time zones away
from replacement fuses for the H363 so that's why I'm asking the group if
anyone has ideas for the right box.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Service disconnect" rating is not required since it'll be connected to an
engine generator with finite ability to feed a fault. The energy is British
style 50 hz 3 phase in a wye pattern, 230 volts from each phase to the
neutral & 415 volts phase to phase. UL markings are not required but maybe
there's a panel board builder somewhere that already knows how to mount one
in a box for me, or maybe I can do it myself if I get a jumping off point.

Any inspirations would be heartily welcomed as usual. The Wrench List is
the Bomb~

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Landline: 970-731-4675
Cell phone or for text messaging: 970-946-6584
ᐧ