Hi All,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an AC coupled energy storage
solution for someone who has a 27.6kw array with two SE11400A-US inverters?
The output of one of those inverters is more than a Sonnen or Radian can
handle (which is what I am most familiar with).
I am not sure yet whether this will be a whole home backup or just a subset
of their loads, but they have two 200A panels on a single 200A service.

Thanks,
Dave

*Dave Tedeyan, PE*
Senior Engineer | Taitem Engineering, PC

110 South Albany Street | Ithaca, NY 14850
o. *607.277.1118 x121*  f. 607.277.2119
www.taitem.com

Solar • Sustainability • Energy • Design
B-Corporation Best for the World 2018 Honoree