We got such a black eye from the Aquions we installed that we had to replace
entire banks to regain customer confidence and prevent bad word of mouth talk
about the company.They were a big loss both to our reputation and financial
health.I recommend discussing the issues and replacing the entire bank.Sent
from my Verizon LG Smartphone------ Original message------From: Lou RussoDate:
Thu, May 9, 2019 11:53 AMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Subject:[RE-wrenches] Aquion - Mix
and Matching LayersWrenches,I am getting more and more call about orphaned
Aquion systems that have gone bad. Many of the systems have one or two "layers"
that have gone bad. Voltage spikes up to the 14-15V range while charging and
cratering to zero if even the tiniest load is put on it (e.g. turning on a
charge controller, like I said...tiny). So I do not believe charging that
particular "layer" with 6V charger would fix the problem. Has anybody out there
swapped out a bad "layer" with a good one and reassembled the stack? I
 s it even possible? As always thanks for the help. Aloha,Lou
Russolou@spreesolarsystems.com808 345 6762Spree Solar Systems LLC CT-34322